- Information to residents, organizations, developers and consultants for those considering using a planning service, responding to both telephone and counter inquiries;
- Maintains a current comprehensive zoning by-law and current Official Plan;
- Processes applications to approve zoning by-law amendments, Official Plan amendments, subdivisions, condominiums, site plan and various agreements;
- Provides compliance reports and lawyers letters;
- Provides comments to the Committee of Adjustment;
- Provides zoning comments for Building Permits;
- Processes Committee of Adjustment applications; and,
- Provides planning reports to council.
Committee of Adjustment Minutes
Committee of Adjustment Agendas
Current Statutory Public Meeting Documents
SD03-2023 HWY 130
SD01-2022 Cooper Road
SD02-2022 Vibert Road
Manager of Planning
OFFICIAL PLAN - 2018
More Useful Resources
Are planning on building a new structure or simply plan on renovating an existing one. This section covers the most frequently asked questions people like you have asked. Make sure you know everything you need to know about the building, permit and inspection process before you get started.
The old adage of measure twice and cut once is as true today as it ever was. The secret to success for any project is planning. To help get you started, we've compiled a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions regarding project planning, zoning and by-laws.
To make your planning & building project as easy as possible, we've created a package & document library to house all the files you might need.