Municipal Services and the COVID-19 Environment
While due to COVID-19 the Municipal Office remains closed to the public, we are still able to provide services. Please call us at 807-935-2613 to discuss how we can meet your needs.
Besides using telephone, email, and Zoom meetings to conduct your business, you may come to the Office. Our front lobby has an enclosed vestibule, which allows you to interact with us without sharing the same airspace. We can now accept bank debit with our portable payment terminal, and credit card is accepted on the Municipal website. If you are sick or coughing, please be considerate and find an alternative to coming in. Hand sanitizer is available for those coming into the vestibule and we are wiping down touched surfaces after each visit.
The Nor West Arena, Murillo and Rosslyn Halls and outdoor recreation facilities including playgrounds, ballfields and tennis courts remain closed. Provincial regulations are such that we cannot, at this time, ensure we can address them in such a manner as to ensure your safety.
THANK YOU for your patience during this difficult time.
Please view the documents below for the latest information on COVID-19
COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program: Applications Begin July 13
The Government of Ontario is making $9 million available to support residential customers struggling to pay their energy bills because of COVID-19. The COVID-19 Energy Assistance Program (CEAP) provides a one-time, on-bill credit to eligible residential electricity and natural gas customers to help them catch up on their energy bills and resume regular payments.
Electricity and natural gas utilities and unit sub-meter providers (USMPs) will begin accepting applications for CEAP on July 13, 2020, delivering the program in accordance with rules laid out by the OEB. CEAP funding is limited, with utilities and USMPs expected to process applications in the order in which they are received. Please note, submitting an application does not guarantee funding. To apply for CEAP funding, customers should contact their utility or USMP directly.
For more information, including eligibility requirements and on-bill credit amounts, visit oeb.ca/ceap.
- Case 332 to 343 - December 3, 2020
- Case 221 to 231- December 2, 2020
- Media Release - Outbreak at LTCH Walford
- Case 309 to 320 - December 1, 2020
- Case 304 to 308 - November 30, 2020
- Northern MOH Video
- Case 271 to 304 - November 29, 2020
- Case 265 to 270 - November 28, 2020
- Case 255 to 264 - November 27, 2020
- Case 253 to 254 - November 26, 2020
- Case 248 to 252 - November 25, 2020
- Case 234 to 247 - November 24, 2020
- Media Release - Low Risk Exposure - November 23, 2020
- Media Release - Travel Recommendations November 23, 2020
- Case 227 to 233 - November 23, 2020
- Media Release - Hammarskjold Exposure November 21, 2020
- Media Release - LTCH Roseview - UPDATE November 21, 2020
- Case 219 to 226 - November 22, 2020
- Case 208 to 218 - November 21, 2020
- Case 201 to 207 - November 20, 2020
- Case 190 to 200 - November 19, 2020
- Case 187 to 189 - November 18, 2020
- Media Release - Covid - 19 Outbreak LTCH Roseview
- Case 166 to 186 - November 17, 2020
- Case 161 to 165 - November 16, 2020
- Case 151 to 160 - November 15, 2020
- Exposure Letter - Pickleball November 14, 2020
- Case 149 to 150 - November 14, 2020
- Case 144 to 148 - November 13, 2020
- Case 142 to 143 - November 12, 2020
- Case 141 - November 11, 2020
- Case 133 to 140 - November 10, 2020
- Media Release - Covid 19 November 9, 2020
- Case 130 to 132 - November 9, 2020
- Case 126 to 129 - November 8, 2020
- Case 119 to 125 - November 7, 2020
- Case 118 - November 6, 2020
- Media Release - Travel Recommendations October 2020
- Appointment Scheduling for Local COVID-19 Testing August 7, 2020
- Media Release July 15, 2020 - Face Coverings
Welcome to Oliver Paipoonge
We're Here to Excite You!
Welcome to the Oliver Paipoonge Municipality, one of Northwestern Ontario's most diverse and memorable year-round country experiences. We're a great place to live and do business as well as a destination for families, artists, nature lovers, history buffs and anyone looking for a getaway. Renowned for our farmland, rivers and rolling hills, Oliver Paipoonge contains several communities within its boundaries including Kakabeka Falls, Murillo, Rosslyn, Slate River Valley and Stanley.
Find out why Oliver Paipoonge has more to offer!