- Your Council
- Staff Directory
- Boards & Committees
- By-laws & Policies
- Council Agendas & Minutes
- Energy Use
- Fire & Emergency Services
- Performance Measures
- Permits & Licences
- Property Taxes
- Rosslyn Water Systems
- Tenders & Proposals
- Inspecting projects during key stages of construction to ensure work complies with the Building Code and the approved plans
- Providing information and guidance to the public relative to construction related matters
- Enforcement of the Ontario Building Code through the review of construction plans prior to the issuance of a building permit, the inspection of construction projects, and the issuance of orders and laying of charges where voluntary compliance is not forthcoming
Are planning on building a new structure or simply plan on renovating an existing one. This section covers the most frequently asked questions people like you have asked. Make sure you know everything you need to know about the building, permit and inspection process before you get started.
The old adage of measure twice and cut once is as true today as it ever was. The secret to success for any project is planning. To help get you started, we've compiled a list of the most Frequently Asked Questions regarding project planning, zoning and by-laws.
To make your planning & building project as easy as possible, we've created a package & document library to house all the files you might need.